Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Pop-Up Card, with Penny!

While we were visiting my brother-in-law's family for Thanksgiving, our puppy Penny stayed with our friend's folks. We joined Penny at their place after we'd had Thanksgiving dinner, and stayed the night.

To thank them for their hospitality and for taking care of our Penny girl, I made another handmade Thanksgiving card. :)

For the front, I stamped and colored in images from Happy Harvest, Baked With Love, and Cutie Pie using distress inks, and cut them with the coordinating dies. I had a host of letters cut out with the Finleys ABCs dies from when I made my coworker a banner recently, so I used them with the images for the sentiment.



On the inside of the card, I used a scallop die to cut out the background from the Perfectly Plaid Fall paper, and then used Everyday Pop-Up dies to make the pop ups for my scene. I stamped, colored with colored pencils, and die-cut with coordinating dies the various images popped up, mostly from Baked With Love, Happy Howlidays (my new fav set!!), and the adorable little hat from Holiday Party Animals. (Sidenote: Lawn Fawn - please make a chef hat!) The sentiment was stamped from Cutie Pie, and I included a personal note saying we hoped Penny was helpful around the kitchen for Thanksgiving. :)








This card is for submission to the Lawnscaping Challenge 142: Give Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment